Full service interior design
BUILDING, REMODELING, OR EVEN A ROOM DESIGN CAN BE OVERWHELMING. WE CAN TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF YOUR PROJECT BY TAKING ON THE DETAILS.
We will help you navigate the design process and avoid expensive and time consuming mistakes.
Full service design is for you if you'd like someone to handle all the design details. We work closely with you to create the design concept using parameters of your aesthetic, lifestyle, and budget. Once we establish a direction the designer takes it from there!
You'll be presented with a recommended options for each item or material selection. We handle all purchasing of furnishings, accessories, and sometimes materials and lighting unless otherwise specified. Atmosphere 360 Studio has established trade accounts to procure items sometimes not available to the public. We can often procure goods under retail pricing as an added benefit to our clients.
Our firm can also coordinate tradesmen and contractors. We have experience in collaborating with the trades to manage every aspect of your project. Our job is to help you avoid expensive and time consuming mistakes. Many of our past clients have commented that our service paid for itself.
Examples of full service design projects include:
This was a huge project...
...that converted a traditional home into a modern updated showhouse. Melissa Frederiksen from Atmosphere 360 was my designer and artist. She was able to look beyond the outdated fixtures and appliances and create a vision as to how the home could look. I was convinced and bought the house. After the purchase, she designed the changes that were needed to markedly transform the home. She thinks out of the box and regularly thought of modifications that fit the theme and that were cost-effective to implement. To finish the job, she created several paintings to optimally fit the space to create the perfect "atmosphere" that is beautiful, practical, and functional. She is truly an artist.
- Home remodel projects
- Space planning
- Creation of interior architectural elements i.e. custom fireplace design, custom home bar design, staircase redesign, or ceiling design
- New construction materials specification
- Singular room revisions that include purchasing of furnishings, lighting, and accessories
- Design of interior architectural elements and implementation
- Collaborate with your architect or builder to design your home at the planning stage
Typical steps in a full service interior design project:
- Consultation with Melissa Frederiksen
- Presentation of project scope & design fee proposal via email
- Signing of agreement, receipt of retainer and commencement of project
- On-site measurements, photos and final criterion meeting
- Design creation, space planning, materials selection
- Meetings with general contractor or selected sub-contractors
- Presentation of estimates and furnishings/materials; collection of deposits
- Placement of orders
- Initiation of construction and renovation
- Installation period continues and receipt of orders
- Furniture installation and styling
- Deficiencies walk through
- Resolution of deficiencies
- Client closure meeting and presentation of final invoices
- Finished project photos
Please inform us of your total project budge when you schedule your introductory meeting. A $65 fee applies to our first meeting and will be credited toward your retainer when you sign our agreement. We also have separate fees and requirements for projects where clients intend to purchase furnishings products on their own.
Also please note: Our minimum project design fee is $2400.